Eleveo is a training device for simultaneous control of unloading, posture and balance on a treadmill or firm surfaces. Systems providing dynamic unloading are a perfect solution for training patients in a wide range of gait disorders. Eleveo helps to maintain proper posture, reduces load, eliminates balance problems and improves motor coordination training.
Unique harnesses are designed for uni- or bilateral support of the body as well as for a gradual level change from fully loaded to fully unloaded. The device allows for a manual controlled treatment of lower limbs and pelvis to ensure proper movement. Configurability of the device allows the clinics to treat various patients with a single Eleveo system. Extra options help to adjust the system to specific needs of each patient.
- battery-powered electric height adjustment (charged from a 230V wall outlet),
- two-point suspension with pelvis positioning and front-back inclination using
- four-wheel system with two wheels with full and two with directional brake (the
wheels with directional brake allow for pre-setting the direction of movement
prior to the treatment),
- the system can lower to 164 cm for an easy access to rooms with low doors
(180 cm) or treatment of shorter patients,
- 88 cm wide frame allows an easy passage through most doors,
- maximum height of 234 cm,
- patient height of up to 210 cm,
- patient weight of up to 160 kg,
- front, back and sideways gait training,
- gait direction change possible without disconnecting the harness,
- variable angle adjustable handlebars,
- dynamic unloading system which allows for shifting the centre of gravity by at
least 5 cm for a more physiological movement of the body during the training,
- including one universal suspension harness S-M-L-XL (made from washable fabric for easy cleaning),
- WeCoTRONIC - electronic panel shows real-time data (weight, unloading) from BT-enabled tensometric sensors.
|Max load [kg]:|